NUTRITION THERAPY SPECIALIST
Nutrition training with a mental health focus.
he right amino acid can change someone’s mood profoundly in a matter of minutes.
That’s because the brain makes neurotransmitters from aminos, assuming the right cofactors are present in adequate amounts.
This makes learning the clinical application of amino acids one of the fastest ways to achieve basic competency in the use of nutrients and food to extend and enhance the benefits of therapy and healing work.
Neurotransmitter enhancement is much the same strategy psychoactive pharmaceuticals pursue, except that drugs force more neurotransmitters into our synapses by blocking the pathways that reabsorb them once they’ve done their job. Essentially, drugs tell neurotransmitters to keep talking long past the time when they’d otherwise fall silent.
When we rely on strategies that supply a rich mix of neurotransmitter raw materials and cofactors instead, it gives the body and brain a lot more say in the matter
This simplifies things and makes working this way safe enough that informed guidance and self-care become possible, helping therapists and others avoid scope of practice issues.
Two Month Program
(in-person or live stream seminars)
(members only discussion groups)
(at home video courses)
March 1 – Guided Online
April 24 & 25 – Live
Start anytime – Selfguided Online
/month for three months
- THE CONNECTION BETWEEN DIET AND SYMPTOMS OF DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY
- HOW TO BRING NUTRITION INTO YOUR PRACTITIONER ROOM
- WHEN AND WHY LAB TESTS ARE WARRANTED AND HELPFUL
- WHAT SPECIFIC AMINO ACIDS WORK TO ALLEVIATE WHICH SYMPTOMS AND WHY
- WHY SPECIFIC NUTRIENTS ARE CRUCIAL FOR HEALTHY MENTAL HEALTH
- Opportunity for One-on-One Clinical Supervision and Certification – $195 Additional
Nutrition Therapy SpecialistMarch through May, 2020
- The connections between diet and symptoms of depression and anxiety
- How to bring nutrition into your practitioner room
- When and why lab tests are helpful and warranted
- What specific amino acids work to alleviate which symptoms and why
- Why specific nutrients are crucial for healthy menetal health
- In-person, live stream & archived seminars
- Members only discussion groups
- At home video courses
- Opportunity for personal one-on-one supervision and certification | $195 additional